IMPORTANT NOTICE – Product is not supported
This produce has been outdated by means of our latest touch shape product.
Final PHP, HTML5 & AJAX Touch Shape
Please notice that you’ll nonetheless acquire this script if it fulfills your wishes however we gained’t be supporting or growing it any more.
See changelog under for what’s new in v1.three
Want Captcha Verification / Twitter Notification / A couple of Error Messages?
Take a look at our AJAX Touch Shape; Prolonged
This AJAX jQuery website online element lets you simply position a self-contained Touch Shape on any HTML or PHP web page of your present website online.
It makes use of simply 1 report to Validate, Procedure and Ship the finished touch shape on your email deal with and absolute best of all, does no longer reload the web page to validate or ship the shape!
You’ll view a demo set up by means of following this hyperlink:
- Absolutely legitimate XHTML 1.zero Transitional.
- AJAX backend (no web page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Really easy to combine into any present HTML or PHP web page for your website online.
- The shape taste can also be built-in into your present website online Stylesheet or you’ll use the Default Taste.
- All fields have a validation script so that you get the * required information you want.
- Anti junk mail, are you human? filter out.
- Only one major technique to configure (your e-mail deal with) to make the script serve as.
- Built-in Animated Sliding Thank You / Luck web page.
- Built-in AJAX JS Sliding Error Messages, if fields aren’t proper or incomplete.
- Makes use of same old PHP server options for a no-hassle set up.
- Customisable e-mail message that you simply obtain.
- Customisable e-mail topic.
- Put up phone quantity and digit validation.
Helps both PHP4, PHP5.
Will also be tweaked/changed as soon as bought if the PHP language.
Please touch us with any questions you’ll have by way of the
touch shape on our creator profile web page.
Set up directions can also be discovered within the readme.txt report of your obtain
Loose instructional: Upload or Take away Customized Fields
13/11/2011 – v1.three 100% xHTML W3C legitimate. Trade areas to tabs. Upload .me e-mail addresses for validation.
31/10/2011 – v1.2.2 Repair “Array” as topic on decrease IE variations.
05/05/2011 – v1.2.1 Launched. Fastened JS button disabled error.
11/04/2011 – v1.2 Launched. Fastened undefined variable.
04/03/2011 – v1.1.2 Launched. Got rid of un-needed variable.
31/10/2010 – v1.1 Launched. Advanced mailing/utf-Eight personality reinforce.
22/07/2009 – v1.zero Launched for Public Sale.