Today we analysis 5 Best printer scanner for small office. There are many brands of printers offering more and more connected models at affordable prices. We offer you a comparison in order to choose the printer you need according to specific criteria such as its use. Do you plan to use it for black and white or color prints? In inkjet or laser? Questions you need to know how to answer to find the printer that best meets your needs.
First, know that it is important to know the types of printers available on the market. You can opt for a black and white printer if you plan to print text documents or black and white tables. You don’t need color for this type of use. You can choose a black and white multi-function printer if you need to scan, copy or fax as well. This is the ideal option to avoid cluttering up other devices in your home.
If you need to print documents or images in color, you have every interest in choosing a color printer that will allow you to print anything you want whether graphics, images, and some high-performance printers will even go until you offer professional quality. You can also opt for a color multi-function printer which, as its name suggests, will allow you to do several things without having to buy other peripherals. You can therefore scan, photocopy, fax in color all your personal and professional documents with very good resolution.
5 best printer scanner for small office
Canon Pixma Printer
- Print / Copy / Scan / Wireless, Wirelessly print from computer, tablet, phone, camera and Cloud
- Paper Sizes 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. 10 Envelopes
- FINE print head technology (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- High performance 6 individual ink-tank system includes gray
- 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum print resolution; 2400 x 4800 dpi max scan resolution
The Canon MG 7751 Pixma is a very powerful and inexpensive inkjet printer since you can buy it online for less than 400 Dollar with free shipping! It allows you to print, scan and copy all your documents in a snap. This small format printer projects tiny droplets of ink onto the paper for a professional, flawless look. It is equipped with an 8.8cm touchscreen LCD screen that allows you to select functions such as the number of copies to launch and more.
This model integrates WIFI which gives you the possibility to connect it to your home network and to all other compatible computer devices. It is also a printer with Air Print and Google Cloud Print technology allowing printing from your tablet or smartphone. This Canon printer is also equipped with a memory card reader that can read SD and SDHC cards as well as Memory Stick pro Duo and finally Memory Stick Duo. All you have to do is choose the photos from the fully touch screen and print them immediately.
This color inkjet model offers you speed of printing and will satisfy you in a personal or professional setting. It is a discount printer that can be easily loaded with paper thanks to its front loader. It is a versatile printer that accepts all types of paper up to a4 size.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- With simple setup and fastest-in-class speeds, these all-in-ones are perfect for a small office or home office
- Professional color documents for business—for up to 50% less cost per page than lasers
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 934 & HP 935 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
The Multifunction color inkjet printer of the brand Hp model Officejet Pro 6830 is truly a 4 in 1 printer since it can print, copy, scan and also has a fax function. You will be able to print with qualitative and professional colors for a lower cost of use thanks to the HP cartridges of very high capacity.
It is a versatile printer with a printing speed of up to 19 pages per minute in black and white. It is also a duplex printer with a 225 sheet paper tray. You can scan your documents directly to a PC, your email address or a network folder. You will also benefit from a 35-sheet document feeder to increase your productivity.
This model is also connected to the web. With a 6.75 cm touch screen you can connect via your WIFI wireless network or from your mobile devices such as your tablet or your iPhone using the HP eprint application. A front USB port is also available.
HP envy printer
- Stunning photos for less than 5 cents – Features of this photo printer include print, scan, copy, fax, borderless & wireless printing, SD card slot, auto document feeder, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink (subscription required)
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand – Mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Wireless connectivity you can count on – Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart
- Our most powerful printing app ever – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
This printer is a 3 in 1 model equipped with a touch screen offering a duplex function and a WIFI connection. It is a complete and inexpensive printer that allows you to print photos and documents very easily from all mobile devices (smartphones, tablets and PCs connected to the internet). You can connect this printer to your local network or to the wireless internet from your pc. If you are looking for a laser quality printer this is probably the one for you. Professional quality at a low price!
You can actually print stunning photos without any borders. You will appreciate the sharpness of the images and will be able to print 10 × 15 cm photos in the blink of an eye from your smartphone without having to change paper thanks to the separate photo tray.
This HP model has a 6.75 cm or 2.65-inch touch screen. If you want to save paper, you can use up to 50% less paper thanks to the automatic two-sided printing function. You can buy this model cheaper for barely 100 euros on the internet.
Brother MFC 9330 CDW Printer
- Your purchase includes One Brother MFC-9330CDW All-in-One Color Printer
- Carton Contents One Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pages each), One DR223CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pages), One CD-ROM with Printer Drivers and Quick Setup Guide
- Printer dimensions: 16.1” W x 18.7” D x 16.3” H. Printer Weight: 51.5 lbs. Carton dimensions: 20.5” W x 23.0” D x 22.5” H. Carton Weight: 56.2 lbs
- Machine Noise (Ready/Printing): 30 dB / 53 dB
- Features: Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing, Electrophotography LED Printer. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity, 35 pages max.
The Brother brand MFC 9330 CDW incorporates a host of mobile features. You can print directly from your mobile phone thanks to the integrated Brother iPrint & Scan application or you can use the WIFI connection thanks to Air Print or Google Cloud Print technology.
This printer has a print speed of up to 22ppm (monochrome) and 2ppm color. You will appreciate optimal photo quality. In addition, this top-of-the-line model can save your printing costs as it offers extra-large capacity color toner cartridges.
These cartridges can produce up to 220 professional-quality pages. You will benefit from a much faster and more secure 802.11n wireless WIFI connection. you can connect via your integrated Ethernet network or simply from your PC through the USB 2.0.
Ricoh SP 112 A4 laser printer
The Ricoh SP112 black and white printer is a very affordable compact printer. It is a laser model very easy to use and easy to maintain every day. Despite its low price, you can buy it with confidence because it is truly a guarantee of quality.
Indeed, it is capable of producing documents of very high resolution and breathtaking professional quality. This space saving printer can print up to 16 pages per minute! Suffice to say that on the productivity side you will be amply served!
It is a printer with manual duplex function and you can connect it by USB. You can also easily replace the used cartridge thanks to the front access. In addition, it is an economical model since it consumes very little energy and is also quieter when in operation. Instead of bothering to buy a used printer, go for this exceptionally cheap and eco-friendly model.
Which printer to choose?
We have selected the top 5 affordable office printers for you. First of all, we chose the Canon MG 7751 pixma printer which is a really cheap multi-tasking inkjet print printer. In addition, it is quite compact and will produce you very good quality photos. The HP Officejet Pro 6830 branded printer is also an inkjet multi-function printer capable of speed printing, scanning and even faxing. It offers professional quality printing.
The HP Envy 5640 model is a 3 in 1 model with a very nice touch screen and has a duplex function and a WIFI function. The Brother MFC 9330 CDW printer is truly a versatile model since it allows you to print excellent quality from your phone, tablet or from any connected PC and very quickly.
Finally, the Ricoh printer is an absolutely inexpensive laser model. It is a rather compact printer with a sleek black and white design that will allow you to print all your important documents with high quality.
How to choose best printer scanner for small office
Inkjet or laser printer?
The inkjet printer is suitable for multi-function family use. Inkjet models are generally small in size and much quieter than laser printers. Inkjet printers are able to produce very good quality photos, but ink cartridges are a bit expensive in the long run unlike a laser printer.
Laser models are more suitable for intensive or even professional use when you have high volumes of prints to throw. Laser printers allow very fast and large quantity prints. Only problem, the prices are necessarily a little higher than the inkjet models.
How much does a printer cost?
You can very well buy yourself a printer not expensive at all but in the end, you end up with very significant ink cartridge costs. You need to be aware of the price of ink cartridges before deciding on a particular model. Keep in mind that printers intended for professional use will cost a little more than standard printers.
If you opt for a color printer, feel free to purchase color cartridges separately so that you won’t have to change all of the color cartridges until a single color runs out. You can opt for alternative brands to keep costs as low as possible. These also offer good color quality.
If you interested: best laptops with backlit keyboards
To print photos?
A photo quality printer will allow you to print your images with good resolution quality. Models for photo printing have card readers and are compact. You can print your photos directly from your phone or tablet.
You can definitely think of an ordinary printer to print your photos since an inkjet printer offers you very high-resolution photos as long as you use specific paper. However, when it comes to black, the laser printer is on top. Indeed, the print will be deeper and sharper. In addition, laser prints do not stain.
Other things to consider
You can opt for a smartphone printer if you want to print your documents from your mobile devices. So, it can be from your smartphone or even from your tablet. You can choose an a3 printer if you only want to print on a3 large format. This will not be a space saving model since the paper tray will be adapted to the A3 format. If you want two-sided printing, consider buying an inkjet or laser duplex printer to limit your paper consumption.
Deciding to buy an office printer requires a certain time of reflection, especially in relation to the many criteria that must be taken into account. Indeed, depending on the type of use you will not choose just any printer. This can be multi-function standard, black and white or color printing. You also need to know if you want inkjet printing or rather laser printing.