With jAnalytics you’ll upload Google analytics stats and tournament monitoring on your web site. It’ll automaticly upload tournament monitoring on your outbound, e-mail and obtain hyperlinks.
- Upload google monitoring code on your web site
- Optitional observe e-mail hyperlinks
- Optitional observe outbound hyperlink clicks
- Optitional observe shape submits
- Optitional observe obtain hyperlinks from explicit document extensions
- Automaticly provides tournament monitoring to the other hyperlinks
Come with jQuery and janalytics for your web site by means of including this to the pinnacle of your web site:
then upload the next code underneath the above to strains:
$(record).able(serve as() );
Extra concerning the other parameters may also be discovered within the documentation document incorporated with the script.
What’s tournament monitoring
Tournament monitoring let’s you observe recordsdata that get downloaded or when a customer clicks an outbound hyperlink. In most cases this occasions aren’t tracked with the default analytics code however on this plugin we added some additional code that automaticly handles the entire code to trace those occasions.