jExpose is a jQuery plugin that mimics MacOS’s Divulge characteristic by way of including hotspots at the browser’s viewport aspects (nook and margin hotspots) which is able to cause particular person occasions by way of soaring them with the mouse. Through default, the jExpose plugins comes with a dismal clear layer that presentations up (and fills the viewport) when soaring a hotspot, nearly just like the MacOS divulge impact.
- hotspots can also be both simply viewport corners, or corners and margins;
- detects window resize tournament and refreshes hotspot places
- detects scrolling occasions and refreshes hotspot places
- hotspots can also be styled (all or personally)
- expose-like record fading when soaring a hotspot (however can also be disabled when you don’t want this impact and simply need to cause the hotspots’ strategies)
- extraordinarily simple to make use of
- examined on IE7 +, Firefox three+, Opera nine.6+ and Safari three+
- 8kb footprint
Integrated within the bundle
- The jExpose plugin (compressed and uncompressed);
- The jQuery v1.three.2 framework;
- The jExpose default CSS report and hotspot photographs to get you began;
- An instance which presentations you this plugin at paintings;
- Lend a hand report with directions and documentation.