jQuery html5 Buttons combines the facility of jQuery, the graphics functions of HTML5 canvas element and the wonderful thing about a design in css3, to offer very good animated buttons, really easy to combine.
The package deal accommodates the plugin, the documentation and this on-line sensible generator : create your buttons in reside and dowload them, able to paintings.
The generator is incorporated to create your personal buttons. You should now not distribute freely the buttons.
For extra informations, have a look at the Reside Preview !
- CSS3 design, load time optimized and simple to edit
- Many jQuery parameters to customise the consequences
- A web-based reside and sensible generator incorporated
- Clever browser compatibility : the buttons paintings on all browsers, however are kind of detailed relying on its functions
- 23 icons incorporated, and upload yours simply
- Documentation and examples
- CSS3 + HTML5 = Mobiles compatibility
- Works with jQuery 1.6 and extra
- fx : Rollover impact sort : “iconCircle” , “shine” or “none”
- fxAlpha : Rollover impact opacity : zero.zero -> 1.zero
- fxColor : Rollover impact colour : hex colour price, like ”#FFFFFF”
- crystal : Crystal impact sort : “linear”, “curve”, “diagonal” or “none”
- crystalAlpha : Crystal impact opacity : zero.zero -> 1.zero
- crystalColor : Crystal impact colour : hex price, like ”#FFFFFF”
- iconColor : Units icon colour if iconTint is correct : hex colour price or “auto”
- iconsPath : Units icon folder trail
- iconTint : Tints icon or now not : true or false
On-line generator options
- Introduction of the buttons in reside
- Obtain your customized buttons able to paintings
- Introduction of customized icon units
- Good automations, to stay solidarity
Create a button
To create a button, merely upload the button classname for your hyperlink, like this :
<a href=”#” elegance=”jhButton”>My Button</a>
And initialize the jQuery plugin :
Every button has 3 default sizes: default, “large” and “massive”. To set the dimensions, simply upload the proper classname, like :
<a href=”#” elegance=”jhButton massive”>My Button</a>
Upload an icon
Simply upload the icon classname to the button :
<a href=”#” elegance=”jhButton icon-home”>My Button</a>
If you wish to have assist, touch me from my envato profile .
Should you purchased this plugin and adore it, take into accout to go away a vote !